Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dear Big Ben,

It's 4am on a Saturday morning and I am rushing to finish my assignment. Sometimes the formality of homework scares me, of what reference format to follow and the number of words to adhere with. In a silent rebel, I decided to ditch it for a moment and runaway to this place where I can let my emotions breathe.

5 days of work behind me ,and 2 more days of classes awaits me before the cycle repeats itself again. I really should be complaining and fretting, but I have come to the realization that those can't change anything at all.

I have decided! To live each moment to its fullest! Gosh do you know what I've realize? I'm in TARCollege 7 days in a week! Hahaha. Makes me wonder how would I feel when I eventually leave this place.

Gah, that's  it for now. Gotta go back to reality for a while to do what I am suppose to do. I have plenty of things to write about here, of how flying 12 hours with MAS felt like, and how the food in UK taste different,  and I have a gazillion photos to share too! But, I have no idea when can I do that. Hmm feel like sitting on a train right now,  or doing something radical, or sing out loud! Ops! Good morning whoever you are.



You are handsome indeed, Mr Big Ben!





Yours truly,
Yang

3 comments:

The Lost One said...

Take care! :)

MiiKaeL said...

hmm, make me thought of something.

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites
for about a year and am anxious about switching to another
platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into
it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my website ... football kit font